Flowering problems with my Killer Kush F1 Fast Version

soporte

Pregunta

Hello,

I have a question about the variety Killer Kush F1 FV®. It says on your site it is a 7 week flowering strain but I have a pheno that is about 5 days away from the 7 day mark which would be day 49. Virtually all the pistils are still white and I no longer have a handheld to check the development of the trichomes. Does it sound to you guys that this pheno should run longer than day 49, or are the trichomes likely more developed than the pistils would suggest meaning to go ahead and chop her down on day 49. *From the 7 week mark*

It's currently day 45, she's fading out as you'd expect but the pistils are still white? You can see the edge of the Gorilla Girl® in the second picture,and she isn't faded out so much being a 9 week strain. They were each top dressed with the same amount of fert and on the same day.

It does somewhat appear in the picture like they're fading orange, least in the last pic it does to me but in person they still appear white, there's a few here and there that have turned but not many by comparison.

killerkushauto.jpg

killerkushauto_1.jpg

killerkushauto_2.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

1 respuesta a esta pregunta

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hey buddy! :D

The times that appear are approximate. Due to growing conditions or phenotype, these times may vary.

So, at first glance, we can't assure you 100% when to harvest, but personally, I would harvest between week 7 and 8.

You can find on websites like amazon, magnifying glasses for less than 10 euros. With them you will be able to observe the trichomes closely. (Search: 60x magnifying glass)

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Responder esta pregunta...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

Sweet Seeds®

Sobre nosotros
Aviso legal

Síguenos:

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Debe revisar los Términos de uso, Política de privacidad y las 📚 Reglas Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puede ajustar la configuración de las cookies, de lo contrario entendemos que esta todo correcto para continuar.