Order not received and no response from your services

JT33

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hello,

I placed an order on April 24 with the reference ******. After 2 messages sent via your website to find out where is the order you still have not given me an answer. In the interface of your website you say that the order is being delivered which is wrong, GLS never came to pick up the order. You have taken the payment before the order is shipped which is not very correct on your part. Due to the circumstances of the covid 19 I waited patiently, but now I would like an answer, can I be delivered or be refunded?

Best regards,

JT

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Hi Apolo,

thanks for making things happen, I just received this meager message from your team:

"HELLO

WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU YOUR ORDER ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE IS LOST

THANKS FOR ALL AND SORRY"

I do not understand how he could have lost it, since there is a tracking of the parcel. Your team did not send me a new tracking number for the shipment.

I hope this time the package will really come, I will continue to come here to give information on the rest of this story.

Kings regards

JT33

Enlace al comentario

I'm glad to know that my colleagues have given you a solution.

Regarding the loss of the package, this may be from the parcel company.

Sometimes the package or label is damaged, and then ends up lost or returned.

Ask them to give you the tracking number when the shipment is done. If you don't receive a response within 5 days, write to me again and I will solve it.

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Enlace al comentario

The story continues, after my request, I have received a package tracking, but after having 100 km round trip this morning to find out why the package once again left for another destination in the tracking. GLS say, name and address do not match mine.

I do not understand why I receive follow-up from someone else or why sweet seeds are sending the new package to another name and address than mine. It's crazy !!!

Also I could see the identity of another person, who also had to buy on the website. It's not serious and does not respect privacy at all !

I no longer trust in your business, I prefer that sweet seeds refund my money and forgot this story.

Bad smoke for me.

Editado por JT33
Enlace al comentario

It's amazing how much trouble could have gone into one order.

All I can do is apologize again, and try to get your order cancelled and request a refund.

We are going to report everything that happened, so that the appropriate measures can be taken and similar situations do not occur again.

Accept my apology, and I'm sorry for the whole situation that's happened.

If you receive your order, refuse it so that we can proceed with the refund.

Kinds regards,

-Apolo

Enlace al comentario

I re-sent an email via the address consultas@*****. es to further explain the problem with the package and I still have no answer after 4 days, it's still strange that I have to go through a forum to have someone answer me. Why he doesn't send me the new tracking and no response ?

why i have to wait another 5 days since i haven't received any package tracking ? I contacted the other person and he ordered well after me it orders, he placed 3 orders and he received them well. I ordered more than a month ago and I still haven't received anything.

I really feel like I've been robbed.

Enlace al comentario

Hi Apolo,

When do I receive the refund?

Kinds Regards,

JT33

Hi!

I'll check with my colleague. But I think when the package is in return.

The money back issue is not my department and I don't know the deadlines, but from personal experience with other companies, I guess it takes a few days.

But don't worry, the refund will be effective. We never take anyone's money.

Kinds Regards,

-Apolo

Enlace al comentario

Hi here,

more than 430 views, my post interests a lot of people !

I tell the rest of my story for those who are interested. I just received today the tracking of the package by the GLS carrier but not by your colleagues, still no response from them. The tracking number of the package is identical with the first receipt, the package has never been lost. If it had been a lost package, there would be a new tracking number.

Apolo I sent you the full tracking in PM. Your colleagues simply forgot to send the package. They sent the package on 05/21/2020. In my second message that I sent to your colleagues on 15/05/2020, I simply asked that if the order was not sent, that my order be refunded. Your colleagues sent the package 6 days after my second email and 2 days after I registered on this forum, your colleagues not read my email.

The package is currently blocked in a GLS repository since 4 days and I do not know why.

My regards.

JT33

Editado por JT33
Enlace al comentario

I contacted the GLS carrier customer service for more information, it is said that there is no more trace of the package since 25/05, either it was stolen by an employee, lost in the truck... The customer service also told me that it's up to sweet seeds to solve the problem because it's your company that has all the informations. As the package is lost, I just ask you to refund the order and finish this story.

Thanks in advance

Editado por JT33
Enlace al comentario

• 3 semanas más tarde...

Hi @JT33

It's been a pleasure helping you every step of the way.

I'm sorry the situation arose. And I appreciate all the information shared to improve.

Remember, you have to be patient. (But, when someone doesn't answer you, then don't be patient ;) )

Thank you very much for your patience and trust. And sorry for the inconvenience!

Kinds Regards,

-Apolo

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

Sweet Seeds®

Sobre nosotros
Aviso legal

Síguenos:

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Debe revisar los Términos de uso, Política de privacidad y las 📚 Reglas Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puede ajustar la configuración de las cookies, de lo contrario entendemos que esta todo correcto para continuar.