Problemas con mi Sweet Cheese Auto®

soporte

Pregunta

2/4 nunca flore, 1 es bueno, y el ultima yo tengo desde abril y tu puede veo.

Nunca mas tiene, la packeta yo regalo este a mi amigo con la ultima semilla, si pregunta este el primero vez en 2018 yo tengan todovia. Creo la fecha de packeta es 2016 y claro no recuerdo Numero de Lote, lo siento y conoces estas medio del punto. Yo compro en la tienda Weeds Planet en Calle Castilla Perez en Nerja, Malaga (y pagar mas on menus €20 para 3+1). Todos hacer germinacion en un chupito de agua y luego en papel de la cocina con un poco agua. Todos son exterior. El primero vez hacer germinacion por el 21 de febrero 2018 un uno mas por el 21 de marzo. Es segunda es terminado antes el primero hacer flore y estas cuando yo enviar los primero photos, este nunca hacen flores y yo basura cuando tienen 5 meses. Ambos tienen un tierra de auto's español que yo no requerdo la nombre, es un bolsa verde obscuro con un brujo en la frente comprado en Sativa en Torrox, con un poco guano. La trecera hacen germinacion por la primero de abril este ano y el ultimo dos semanas despues. La trecera tu puede veo, el ultima mi amigo basura. Ambos en Biobizz light, con un poco guano tambien. El uno que yo hacer tienen pelos blanco para 3 semanas mas o menus ahora que no cambiar tan mucho. Todos en todos hay 1/4 que trabajar como supongo.

cheese-0.jpg

cheese-1.jpg

cheese-2.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

11 respuestas a esta pregunta

Publicaciones recomendadas

After 1 month it still only had the first two leaves, then it divided into two main stems. Now it is 107 days old and the buds have foxtailed. It still has 50% white pistils. Its also pretty small comparatively.

Cheers mate!

Thanks for your messages and welcome to the Sweet Seeds® Forum :okok:

I suppose you are talking about the plant in the photo.

Apparently there was a natural development problem in the beginning of its life. The growth of stems in the first node got blocked. It sometimes happens with cannabis plants regardless of the genetic/strain used. Luckily this plant managed to deal with this situation and spontaneously pruned herself, dividing the main stem in two.

It was good because most plants with this "problem" are not that lucky, but when this happens the plant needs some time to deal with the problem and find the solution. The plant struggled with it for a good while before managing to shoot two side branches. That's the reason why the life cycle of this plant was delayed.

Being an autoflowering plant, it was also great that the plant naturally delayed the start of the flowering stage so that it could have a decent structure before starting to flower. But of course, although the plant "waited" to have a decent structure, this structure is smaller than it would be with a normal plant without this problem.

Even now that apparently the plant is fine, if you check the lower part of the main stem is very thin, which makes it difficult for an adequate sap circulation, hence an additional difficulty for the plant to struggle with. This justifies your statement: "Its also pretty small comparatively"

That's why when it happens, sometimes it is better to give up on the plant and start with a new one.

:weed:

That being said, if you accept that we give you further help with this issue, please leaves answers to the following questions:

-> Do you have more plants growing together with this one in the same place? If so, can you share a photo of the overall view of the area?

-> You say that the plant is already flowering right now. Can you share a photo of the actual state of the plant?

-> Which soil brand are you using?

-> It is an outdoor grow operation, right?

-> What actually happened to the other 3 seeds? (I suppose you share this information in your Spanish text but it is hard to figure out)

Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

Enlace al comentario

Now that i have found the account confirmation email (it went straight to the junk folder i can clear some stuff up. The above is the story of the Jack 47 I grew last season. The plant in the photo is from this year and your response makes sense, i think i swapped two of the seeds with a friend for two of his, the other i planted 6 weeks later and it is easily doube the first in height. It wouldnt be such an issue if i didn't feel i was pushing the legal limit of how much i can grow at one time for self sufficiency every time a plant fails or takes longer than it should is a month i have to buy in instead of smoking my own. How do i go about uploading photos?
Enlace al comentario

Hi again mate,

Thanks for your reply and further informations.

Sure I understand that, loosing time with a plant and then having to give up on her for whatever reason is always very disappointing, especially when we deal with limitations. When the plant is in the stage where it was when you took this photo, one can choose to wait to see how the plant flowers or just give up on the plant. I'm not sure if you did the right choice in keep with it, lets see how it is if you manage to share some photos.

To publish photos you can try the following instructions:

https://forumsweetseeds.com/threads/164-C%C3%B3mo-a%C3%B1adir-im%C3%A1genes

https://forumsweetseeds.com/threads/179-Gu%C3%ADa-del-sistema-de-%C3%81lbumes

Any doubt just let us know. We'll keep in touch :okok:

Kind regards,

tommy

Enlace al comentario

Cheers again mate,

Thanks for the additional photos :okok:

Yes, the photos confirmed what I was saying the other day. The plant struggled in the beginning to recover from that structural blockage. Once the plant managed to get two shoots with growth vigor, it became a normal plant. The yield could have been better, but it seems ok to us given the circumstances and the size of the pot you are using. Comparing to the other plant you are showing along with this one, it might give about 50% of the yield of the other one.

Again, from our point of view, it is not a germination problem, it is not an hermaphrodite problem, no overfert or underfert, just a genetic trait of this specific plant, not the strain, and this is something that can happen with any strain once in every 50 or 100 seeds sprouted.

We hope the quality of the aromas and effect are good :weed:

All the best and sweet smokes,

tommy

Enlace al comentario

Fair enough, it sounds like bad luck, but after 3 of the 4 jack 47's missbehaving last year this is 2 for 2 regarding seed packs. The bloke at the grow shop told me anything bigger than that was wasteful for autoflowers especially with fabric pots. What would you say the ideal size is? She's almost ready, any day now.
Enlace al comentario

Cheers again mate,

About the Jack 47® (auto?), let me know what happened if you want. I know you say something about it in your first message but I'm not quite sure if I understood it well.

When we say that "it seems ok to us given the circumstances and the size of the pot you are using", this does not mean the size of the pot you are using is not adequate. I think you don't mention it, but I would guess that the pot you are using is a 10-15 litre pot. That's a good size for an autoflowering strain grown outdoors.

Although I suppose you are in Spain and in the last 3 months we had such a great climate for cannabis growing that a 20-25 litre pot would probably be even more adequate. That would be the case, of course, if everything went well with the plant, which was not the case. And so given the case that the plant had to deal with this issue, a bigger pot would have been a waste of soil.

Let me know and we'll take it from there :okok:

Sweet smokes,

tommy

Enlace al comentario

The first of 4 auto jack 47's was great, the second took 5 months, the 3rd and 4th never flowered. Again i know it doesn't seem like much to some but i grow maybe 12 plants per year currently because i dont want to push my luck with the police, (they've checked me out in their chopper before now) so any time one plant is delayed or doesnt flower it has a knock on effect and i end up with more plants than i want at any time or nothing to smoke. I dont have the lote number because the 4th plant was grown at a friends house and he threw the pack out with the plant. Editado por Otseejolectric
Enlace al comentario

Cheers again my friend!

Thanks for the further informations shared :okok:

I understand everything and your comments seem quite reasonable. The only think that is not possible at all is when you say that "the 3rd and 4th never flowered". As a matter of fact, there is yet to come into this world the first cannabis plant that never flowers. It would be historical. I mean, I'm sure that they would eventually start flowering sooner or later and what you wanted to say is that they were taking so long that you decided to give up on the plants. As if you have waited, they would start flowering at some point.

How about the invoice/receipt of the purchase? Do you still have it?

If they were bought online you might have the confirmation email with the order receipt.

This is my final question, I will not bother you with more questions and after you reply to this I will contact you by private message and we'll take it from there.

Thanks again for all the info shared. Kind regards,

tommy

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Responder esta pregunta...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

Sweet Seeds®

Sobre nosotros
Aviso legal

Síguenos:

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Debe revisar los Términos de uso, Política de privacidad y las 📚 Reglas Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puede ajustar la configuración de las cookies, de lo contrario entendemos que esta todo correcto para continuar.