Devil Cream Auto® growth problems

soporte

Pregunta

8 respuestas a esta pregunta

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hello!

Thanks for your message and for the photos.

Sure, we can answer your questions, please post them here in reply to this message and we will be very pleased to do so.

And by the way, if possible, also leave us here some info about how many days from germination the plants have, as well as a photo where the other plants that you mention are also visible.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Hello!

Thanks for your message and for the photos.

Sure, we can answer your questions, please post them here in reply to this message and we will be very pleased to do so.

And by the way, if possible, also leave us here some info about how many days from germination the plants have, as well as a photo where the other plants that you mention are also visible.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

Hello, the soil I planted them in was Ocean Forest by FoxFarm. Been watering with PH water no nutrients yet because of how the plant is looking. The grow are is insolarse and temperatures are kept between 75-83 during the day and can go as low as 65 during the night. Humidity is kept at 50-65% and plants are only being watered when dry. The other plants are doing great and a couple of the Devil Cream are getting “better” but the other 2 just seem to get worst. I will send photos to your Instagram page as it is not allowing me to do so here. Thanks
Enlace al comentario

Cheers mate,

Ok, thanks, please send the photos to my colleague at Instagram so that she send the photos to me tomorrow. As soon as she sends me the photos I will leave you a reply here within 12 hours at most.

In the meanwhile, please inform me also about at which shop you bought the seeds and tell me if you keep the original packet. If you have the packet, you could please send also to my colleague a photo o the backside of it, where lote\batch number and harvest date are visible.

We'll keep in touch. Kind regards,

tommy

:weed:

Enlace al comentario

Cheers mate,

Ok, thanks, please send the photos to my colleague at Instagram so that she send the photos to me tomorrow. As soon as she sends me the photos I will leave you a reply here within 12 hours at most.

In the meanwhile, please inform me also about at which shop you bought the seeds and tell me if you keep the original packet. If you have the packet, you could please send also to my colleague a photo o the backside of it, where lote\batch number and harvest date are visible.

We'll keep in touch. Kind regards,

tommy

:weed:

Hello Tommy, still haven’t heard back and I’ve already sent out the pictures you requested

Enlace al comentario

Hi again mate,

So, I already contacted my colleague and she showed me the photos. We've been checking this and we can share some opinions, none of them definitive. But we can take if from here. The first thing that it seems to us (and we know that you are not feeding them) is that they are showing signs of overfert.

Maybe the soil is too rich in N, as the other plants that you have and are doing better also seem to show the appearance of plants struggling with too much N. If that was the case, the Devil Cream Auto® plants are showing more sensitivity than the other plants and as the soil looses nutrients it can possibly go away. This would be ok if they were not autoflowering, but as they are, it can directly affect the final structure of the plants, which is not good.

The other possibility is that they are struggling with some virus. They don't have the appearance of a virus infection for now but the shrugged leaves may be a sign of some virus like the hemp streak virus or cannabis mosaic virus.

Let us know you think and keep us updated about how the new leaves that are developing at this moment present themselves.

If possible, let me know about this that I asked in one of my previous posts:

"In the meanwhile, please inform me also about at which shop you bought the seeds and tell me if you keep the original packet. If you have the packet, you could please send also to my colleague a photo o the backside of it, where lote\batch number and harvest date are visible."

All the best with them and kind regards,

tommy

Enlace al comentario

Hi again mate,

So, I already contacted my colleague and she showed me the photos. We've been checking this and we can share some opinions, none of them definitive. But we can take if from here. The first thing that it seems to us (and we know that you are not feeding them) is that they are showing signs of overfert.

Maybe the soil is too rich in N, as the other plants that you have and are doing better also seem to show the appearance of plants struggling with too much N. If that was the case, the Devil Cream Auto® plants are showing more sensitivity than the other plants and as the soil looses nutrients it can possibly go away. This would be ok if they were not autoflowering, but as they are, it can directly affect the final structure of the plants, which is not good.

The other possibility is that they are struggling with some virus. They don't have the appearance of a virus infection for now but the shrugged leaves may be a sign of some virus like the hemp streak virus or cannabis mosaic virus.

Let us know you think and keep us updated about how the new leaves that are developing at this moment present themselves.

If possible, let me know about this that I asked in one of my previous posts:

All the best with them and kind regards,

tommy

Hello Tommy, I agree with maybe a nitrogen toxicity, has this been a problem in the past? If so if should come with a warning message. I’ve since given the soil a 5 gallon ph water at 6-6.5. Will send photos tomorrow. As far as a virus I do not believe it is that. The leaves 🍁 have been that was since sprout, I too thought it would go away , but the plant just seems to get worst. It’s been a few days since I flushed them and they haven’t been feed since, going to let the soil ready dry out before that. I am also growing one of your Gorilla Girl XL Auto. Sprouted 6 days ago. Hoping that this won’t be a reoccurring problem with this one.

I obtained the seeds from Grizzly Seed Bank. You can find them @grizzlyseedbank on Instagram.

Enlace al comentario

Hi again mate,

I got your new photos from my colleague. I checked it with our team and they share my opinion as well. The plants seem to be having difficulties dealing with an excess of nutrients.

Even after you flushed the soil, it's getting hard to recover because the leaves were already very damaged. It may take a bit longer for them to recover and, unfortunately, as they are autoflowering plants, giving them time to recover is never an option, as they start flowering by age. And they seem to be starting to flower already. You can give them the chance to recover during flowering. Maybe you are lucky and they can still recover and give some production.

In the photos you sent us, we have also seen a product in the floor ("Safer" - "Rose & Flower"). If by any chance you are using that product in the plants, please don't use it.

We also received the photo of the backside of the packet that you sent us. Thanks for that. We checked with our team of breeders and so far we haven't received any similar complaints regarding this batch of seeds.

One last question... Can you please tell us in which country you live? If you don't want to answer this question here, please send me a private message.

We'll keep in touch. All the best with it and kind regards,

tommy

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Responder esta pregunta...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

Sweet Seeds®

Sobre nosotros
Aviso legal

Síguenos:

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Debe revisar los Términos de uso, Política de privacidad y las 📚 Reglas Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puede ajustar la configuración de las cookies, de lo contrario entendemos que esta todo correcto para continuar.