Red Hot Cookies - Germination

soporte

Pregunta

Hello, i recently bought a pack of Red Hot Cookies. Unfortunately none of the seeds germinated from the pack i got. Other seeds i got from you did germinate properly in the same conditions. Just wanted to let you know since it is a relatively new strain.

I am from Belgium. I ordered the seeds directly from your website. Order reference ********

I germinated the seeds together with some Sweet Zkittlez seeds and these are doing just fine. Conditions were exactly the same for all the seeds.

Germination method: Germination in rockwool cube using a small propagator with heatmat (open sides for ventilation) indoor 24 degrees celcius.

Name of the store where you bought the seeds: Sweet Seeds

Date of the pack of seeds: 18 abril 2020

Lot number: 08

Number of seeds with the same problem: 4

Conditions of the culture (climate, if it is indoor or outdoor, etc)

All 4 seeds of the 3+1 pack did not germinate. For another pack i have from you sweet zkittles all 4 have germinated.

Because the seeds didnt germinate after a while i threw them away.

Just to be clear i am not asking for a replacement or anything of that matter just wanted to inform you. I am very happy with your products i have used and was very surprised this had happenend

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

2 respuestas a esta pregunta

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hello, i recently bought a pack of Red Hot Cookies. Unfortunately none of the seeds germinated from the pack i got. Other seeds i got from you did germinate properly in the same conditions. Just wanted to let you know since it is a relatively new strain.

I am from Belgium. I ordered the seeds directly from your website. Order reference HRWDMQRWJ

I germinated the seeds together with some Sweet Zkittlez seeds and these are doing just fine. Conditions were exactly the same for all the seeds.

Germination method: Germination in rockwool cube using a small propagator with heatmat (open sides for ventilation) indoor 24 degrees celcius.

Name of the store where you bought the seeds: Sweet Seeds

Date of the pack of seeds: 18 abril 2020

Lot number: 08

Number of seeds with the same problem: 4

Conditions of the culture (climate, if it is indoor or outdoor, etc)

All 4 seeds of the 3+1 pack did not germinate. For another pack i have from you sweet zkittles all 4 have germinated.

Because the seeds didnt germinate after a while i threw them away.

Just to be clear i am not asking for a replacement or anything of that matter just wanted to inform you. I am very happy with your products i have used and was very surprised this had happenend

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3436[/ATTACH]

Hi buddy! It is very strange that not all the seeds germinate.

Can you share a picture of the seeds for more information? You can register in the forum and publish the images.

Anyway, let's check the batch to find out if there are any problems in this particular batch.

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Enlace al comentario

Hi friend,

It may seem silly, but have you taken into account the effects of the moon on the seeds?

In my case, 20 days ago I germinated 21 seeds on a full moon, 100% successful.

2 weeks later I put 17 seeds in the same conditions, but with a decreasing moon ... 4 have been born ..

At this time of year the gravitational effects of the moon are very powerful. It is an observation that I made for years and years.

In my opinion, 24 ° C is also a bit high, 20-22 ° C is better

I hope that helps.

Greetings and good smoke.

If you could attach a photo, it would be easier to see what happened.

Sorry my english not is good jajaj

Lucky!

Editado por ChachoGreenCrown
Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Responder esta pregunta...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

Sweet Seeds®

Sobre nosotros
Aviso legal

Síguenos:

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Debe revisar los Términos de uso, Política de privacidad y las 📚 Reglas Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puede ajustar la configuración de las cookies, de lo contrario entendemos que esta todo correcto para continuar.