Tropicanna Poison F1FV - consult

soporte

Pregunta

Tropicanna poison f1 fast version. It came out male and not female

I bought the seeds in vuetsra online store

Unfortunately i threw away the seed packet however i am tropicanna poison f1. Out of 3 seeds one came out male

i did mainlining and as fert i used the 3 base of adv and im fiorituta big bud and connoisseur a + b

Tropicanna Poison F1Fv.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

1 respuesta a esta pregunta

Publicaciones recomendadas

Cheers,

Sorry for only replying now but for some reason this post was "moderated" and not visible. I checked it now and got it approved.

This is a normal situation, although it is not usual. Our seeds (as the feminized seeds of every seed bank) are not 100% feminized. They are stated as 99,9% feminized, which means that approximately 1 out of every 1000 plants will be a full blown male, with only male flowers (different from hermafroditism). With this, as we sell thousands of seeds, every 2 or 3 months, some grower has the bad luck and comes to us with a photo as the one you just shared here. Some growers even enjoy it, in the case they like to breed their own strains, as they can get good pollen for their breeding adventures.

In your case, you just have to give up on that plant (which you might already did right now) and hope for the other 2 plants to compensate with a higher yield.

All the best and kind regards,

tommy

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Responder esta pregunta...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

Sweet Seeds®

Sobre nosotros
Aviso legal

Síguenos:

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Debe revisar los Términos de uso, Política de privacidad y las 📚 Reglas Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puede ajustar la configuración de las cookies, de lo contrario entendemos que esta todo correcto para continuar.