Growth Problem with my Sweet Gelato Auto®

soporte

Pregunta

Hola Sweet Seeds! I had a problem with a Sweet Gelato Auto® Seeds pack (3+1). 2 plants of this strain had genetic problem. The first planted in June, and the second planted now, in november. I send you a photo of boht plant

With the first plant I did topping for trying recover her, but I had no result. Actually with the new one I did nothing, but is the same result as the old one

- Shop where you bought the seeds: “Kingston Grow Shop” (Italy, Sicily, TP)

-Date of the Pack of seeds: “25 nov 2018”

-Lot No: Lot n° 669

-Quantity of seeds with the same problem: 2 seeds of the same pack with the problem

-Indoor or outdoor cultivation site: indoor cultivation

-Used light and light cycle in case of indoor: HPS 250W 18/6 light cycle

-Types of fertilizer used to date, type and mark of substrate: As fertilizer I used advanced nutrients for first plant (vodoo juice for roots) in the second plant no Fertilizer for the moment for avoid problem. Substrate soil biobizz light mix

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-26 at 08.24.35 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-26 at 08.24.35.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-26 at 08.24.36 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-26 at 08.24.36.jpeg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

5 respuestas a esta pregunta

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hi buddy!

Some questions: Can you share a photo showing all the plants? In both plants have you used the same soil mix from the same bag?

From what we can see in the photo you shared, it might have some type of virus. It is very easy to get confused with genetic deformations and viruses.

You can register in the forum to answer the questions, so we can help you. :)

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Enlace al comentario

I didn’t use the same bag of soil, because a plant started in June and the second plant started in November with a new soil bag

Anyway I planted the last seed of the same pack with the same soil bag and is going good now.

Sweet gelato planted in November:

sweet_gelato_nov.jpg

sweet_gelato_nov_2.jpg

Both biobizz light mix soil but different bag

Another plant started in June with the same soil bag of the first sweet gelato :

sweet_gelato_june_3.jpg

sweet_gelato_june_1.jpg

sweet_gelato_june_2.jpg

Enlace al comentario

Hi buddy!

It may have been affected by a virus, probably tomato mosaic virus or tobacco mosaic virus (These viruses also affect cannabis)

I leave you a link, in case you are interested in knowing more about this type of virus:

https://extension.umn.edu/diseases/tomato-mosaic-virus-and-tobacco-mosaic-virus

If you have more questions or want to talk more about the situation, you can register and we will help you as much as possible.

Sweet xmas!

-Apolo

Enlace al comentario

Hi buddy!

It may have been affected by a virus, probably tomato mosaic virus or tobacco mosaic virus (These viruses also affect cannabis)

I leave you a link, in case you are interested in knowing more about this type of virus:

https://extension.umn.edu/diseases/tomato-mosaic-virus-and-tobacco-mosaic-virus

If you have more questions or want to talk more about the situation, you can register and we will help you as much as possible.

Sweet xmas!

-Apolo

Buena información que se expone ahí, jamás leí algo sobre estos virus.

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Responder esta pregunta...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

Sweet Seeds®

Sobre nosotros
Aviso legal

Síguenos:

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Debe revisar los Términos de uso, Política de privacidad y las 📚 Reglas Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puede ajustar la configuración de las cookies, de lo contrario entendemos que esta todo correcto para continuar.