Germination Problems

soporte

Pregunta

Hi,

i had took two packs of seeds from yoy about a month ago.

One Cream Mandarine XL Auto® (3+1) and one Dark Devil Auto® (3+1).

First of all, one seed of Cream Mandarine XL Auto® was total white. From the rest seven, only four had sprout from the wattered cotton.

One Cream Mandarine XL Auto® seed was total white, i throw it away, from the rest 3, only one has sprout.

From dark devil had sprut 2

Is a week now I put them on the wet paper, not planted yet, is going to be an outdoor grow

i'm afraid thats all is the only infos i can give you now

Thanks!

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

11 respuestas a esta pregunta

Publicaciones recomendadas

Cheers mate!

Thanks for your message and details :okok:

I have been reading your text with attention and this phrase:

First of all, one seed of Cream Mandarine XL Auto® was total white. From the rest seven, only four had sprout from the wattered cotton.

Does not match with this phrase:

One Cream Mandarine XL Auto® seed was total white, i throw it away, from the rest 3, only one has sprout.

In the first phrase you say that 4 sprouted. In the second phrase you say that only 1 sprouted. If possible please register in the forum and clarify this so that we can give you a proper answer.

How many seeds did not sprout?

3 of Cream Mandarine XL Auto®? And all the Dark Devil Auto® that you used so far have sprouted, right?

If you have any further photos, please share. Would have been nice to see a photo of that white seed, to share with our quality department.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

Enlace al comentario

Cheers mate!

Thanks for your message and details :okok:

I have been reading your text with attention and this phrase:

Does not match with this phrase:

In the first phrase you say that 4 sprouted. In the second phrase you say that only 1 sprouted. If possible please register in the forum and clarify this so that we can give you a proper answer.

How many seeds did not sprout?

3 of Cream Mandarine XL Auto®? And all the Dark Devil Auto® that you used so far have sprouted, right?

If you have any further photos, please share. Would have been nice to see a photo of that white seed, to share with our quality department.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

i got 3+1 mandarine, 3+1 devils. One mandarine was white i throw it away. from other 3 mandarine seeds only one had sprout.

from the devils 2. Clear?

Enlace al comentario

ouf....not again... from 4 devils just two germinated, from mandarines 1. Total 3 from 7, as the one mandarine was white and i threw it away

Not again?

Can you please quote your previous post where is clear that you said that you tried to germinate 4 and only 2 sprouted?

From dark devil had sprut 2

As you can see, this is not a correct way to write and gives us the idea that you only sprouted 2 of the seeds. It is not clear at all that you tried to sprout 4 and only 2 sprouted.

As you don't write correctly, it is totally normal that we need to clarify before we advance.

-

Enlace al comentario

Last time: 4 Mandarines, one was white, i threw it away. From the rest 3 i put on wattered cotton 1 was sprouted.

From the 4 Devils i put on watered cotton, only 2 had sprouted.

I'm afraid i can not give you other fotos of the pacages exept the one i had uploaded on the FB page the day i got my order.

I didn't know that i needed to keep the packages and the resheet one and half month after.

Same about the seeds that the didn't opened. Was dead, i threw them. Sorry.

Responsible and acceptable action for a wannabe trustful seed company is to send me at least 2 seeds free from what strain i want to cut my damage in half.

Otherwise forget it, you just lost a customer and i will spread the whole situation in public wherever i can. Totaly unhappy from your service from the beggining.

I was feeling that was a bad decision to buy from you, and guess i was right!

Last, sorry that i am not from Oxford and my english are not proficiency level.

But yours also in customer service when i called once was worster, it took me half an hour for your employe to understand what i say and to answer me in english. So, stop judging...

Editado por Oberon
Enlace al comentario

Hi again Oberon.

Thanks for clearing all out :okok:

No one is judging you. Please understand that we have to follow our internal rules to advance to a possible replacement of the seeds. That's just it, nothing else. We want to help you but we need your collaboration.

Most people we know keep the packages as collection. That's why we always ask. Next time please keep the package and the defective product. It is very important to have it. If you buy any product that is not good, any company will only replace it if you still have it, not if you threw it away.

That being said, since you propose 2 seeds for replacement, we are going to replace you 2 seeds. Tomorrow our colleague from the online shop will contact you.

Thanks again and kind regards,

tommy

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Responder esta pregunta...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

Sweet Seeds®

Sobre nosotros
Aviso legal

Síguenos:

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Debe revisar los Términos de uso, Política de privacidad y las 📚 Reglas Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puede ajustar la configuración de las cookies, de lo contrario entendemos que esta todo correcto para continuar.