Growth of Bloody Skunk Auto®.

soporte

Pregunta

Question for you I got a 3 pack of your bloody skunk seeds from seedsman and I've never seen something grow so crazy has a wierd shell on top main cola allmost flower bulb looking hard shell with bud busting out if it grew allmost like a cat tail one stright stem super small branches on lower allmost nothing just want to know of it's safe to smoke cause I've been growing 8 years and never seen anything like this

These are the bulbous shells on the colas realy thick shell like on the buds never seen this before

Grew as one main cola like a cat tail

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-18 at 08.59.21.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-18 at 08.59.21 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-18 at 08.59.21 (2).jpeg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

3 respuestas a esta pregunta

Publicaciones recomendadas

Cheers mate!

Thanks for contacting us and for the photos ;)

You are right, this is not usual at all and it's also the first time I see such thing even though we sell thousands of seeds and get feedback from so many growers. Nature always surprises us in the most peculiar ways.

How about the other plants? Or you just sprouted one of the seeds?

Can you tell us about the lote number and harvest date printed in the back of the package? (with this we could check if there are any other issues in our data base regarding this same lote/batch)

I know you have to register in the forum to answer these questions, but it's up to you. You can also reply to our colleague that you contacted in the first place in social media.

And yes, it is safe to be smoked, don't worry. The plant is clean and is as good as any other plant. I would just take out the weird shell and avoid smoking it, but all the flowers, pistils and trichomes are surely safe to use.

Thanks again and kind regards,

tommy

Enlace al comentario

No sorry I tossed the original packaging when I planted the seeds 2 months ago i can give u seedman order number if that helps but I planted all 4 in fox farm spoil amd only the one poped other 3 were duds I'm not trying to get any free seeds i just wanted to make sure it was safe to consume I was going to turn it into oil for cookies great smell amd color smells very lime like love it and dank one of my favorite smells in garden I'll differently order again just hope it grows bigger but deffintly smells and looks fire just wierd growth I'll pick out like u said thank you for the reply and have a blessed day thank you for bringing the dank <3
Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Responder esta pregunta...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

Sweet Seeds®

Sobre nosotros
Aviso legal

Síguenos:

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Debe revisar los Términos de uso, Política de privacidad y las 📚 Reglas Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puede ajustar la configuración de las cookies, de lo contrario entendemos que esta todo correcto para continuar.