New member from down under

Uncle Staffy

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hey all, new to this forum but been growing different versions of Cream Caramel for a few years now and can not get enough of the pure honey and fresh cream flavours of the older photos and the deep caramel coffee notes of the auto and fast flower version are also incredibly more ish. I find myself going back for more even when I shouldn't.

Been growing for a few years and an unofficial horticulturalist, amateur botanist and very amateur breeder with a main focus on cannabis of the sweeter varieties.

My current goal will to be try breed and very special caramel cream pheno with a particularly flavourful French Macaroon cut i have.

More then happy to send seeds from each filial to sweet seeds as it is their genetics and not mine and it is not right to try claim someone or a group of peoples hard work, research, development and passion projects as your own.

Much peace and prosperity to all

Uncle Staffy

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Hi buddy, Welcome to the forum!

We are glad to know that our strains are reaching so far and that you like them!

We would very much like to be able to give you some seeds as a gift, but currently we do not ship to country. But we are sure that some online sellers do ship to country.

Send me a private message to see if I can help you find one that ships to your country.

Sweet smokes,

Apolo

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• 2 semanas más tarde...

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

Sweet Seeds®

Sobre nosotros
Aviso legal

Síguenos:

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Debe revisar los Términos de uso, Política de privacidad y las 📚 Reglas Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puede ajustar la configuración de las cookies, de lo contrario entendemos que esta todo correcto para continuar.