solarpanel03

Pregunta

Hello all & especially the sweetseeds team. You may remember me as 'Solidopc' on ICMag & uk420 etc. 

I was a fan of sweetseeds & grew many of your strains. Black Jack, Jack 47, Sweet Tai, Psicodelicia, Green Poison, Sweet Afghani & more. 

This was 11yrs back now. & after my hiatus. I've decided to grow a 'small' amount of plants for my own use. 

As I will only have room for 4 plants at a time. Homogeneity is my main concern, along with flavour & aroma. Admittedly I'm more of a Haze fan. But I will try some longer flowering plants once I've re-aqquainted myself & dialed my setup in. 

So my question is to you all. I'm looking at varities I've not grown before. So I've got my eye on SF Lemon Kush & Cream Caramel. ECSD is always nice though I don't want to use f1 or autos just normal types & id rather shorter flowering time. 

Being km mostly concerned with the flavour & smoothness of the smoke, its bud density & how homogeneous it is. What would be the recommendation from those who've grown them all? 

I will be growing under a 600watt hps in a 1 meter squared tent with 250mm rvk outtake & 200mm rvk intake. 

In coco & perlite, fed canna a&b, rhizotonic & flower booster. 

Which is my best best for finding a mother plant worth keeping in as few seeds as possible? 

Ive never had a bad plant from sweetseeds. They have ranged from good to excellent. Green Poison was my biggest disappointment as it had great yield, bud structure but zero flavour. Black Jack was stunning. Tangy fruit bowl armoa & a beautiful plant to look at. 

Many thanks. As I get the grow going I will document them as I always did on ICMag & here & May have to join uk420 as this is Spanish so I don't understand much. 

Any other forums sweetseeds have a section at? 

Onelove, solarpanel3 

• Like 2
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

6 respuestas a esta pregunta

Publicaciones recomendadas

Cheers mate,

Of course we remember you with the nick Solidopc ;)

Nice to see you here. Well, we are in other forums but from countries where the main language is not English. We are at AutoFlowerNetwork, which is an English speaking forum, but it's mainly dedicated to autoflowering strains.

About your questions, personally I would say that you should consider Purple Punch OG® or Gorilla Sherbet F1 Fast Version®. From the new releases of the last few years, for photoperiod-dependent strains these would be my recommendations. A third option would be Sweet Cherry Pie®, if you think it goes more along with what you are looking for.

Let us know which strain you end up choosing and, as always, it will be a pleasure to be able to following your experience, whether here or in any other cannabic forum where we have a subforum.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1
  • Gracias 1
Enlace al comentario

11 hours ago, Tommy said:

Cheers mate,

Of course we remember you with the nick Solidopc ;)

Nice to see you here. Well, we are in other forums but from countries where the main language is not English. We are at AutoFlowerNetwork, which is an English speaking forum, but it's mainly dedicated to autoflowering strains.

About your questions, personally I would say that you should consider Purple Punch OG® or Gorilla Sherbet F1 Fast Version®. From the new releases of the last few years, for photoperiod-dependent strains these would be my recommendations. A third option would be Sweet Cherry Pie®, if you think it goes more along with what you are looking for.

Let us know which strain you end up choosing and, as always, it will be a pleasure to be able to following your experience, whether here or in any other cannabic forum where we have a subforum.

Kind regards,

tommy

Crikey I'm dribbling over the sound of both Purple Punch OG & Sweet Cherry Pie. 

Both of them sound exactly what I'm looking for. & I've tried some of the genetics that makes them up. I used to love GDPs, I could never get a cut of it but grew a breeders crosses of it with another of his black rose mixes. 

The seeds are cheap too which I love about sweetseeds.ike I said I've grown many of their seeds & never had a average phenotype, always good to outstanding. 

I appreciate you guys taking the time to point me in the right direction. I think the sweet cherry pie has more of a balanced high, being more of a haze guy. Yet the genetics in Purple Punch OG demand I try them. 

I'll have to give both a try & come the new year when the Xmas madness is over. I will germinate 2 of each I think. 

Or maybe the purple punch of 1st. Whatever I decide I was a swetseeda fan back in the day. & wow has the whole thing got bigger. I remember it was just a handful of amazing strains. Now it's got many new flavours at reasonable prices. 

I'm excited to get it going. I was an avid grow diary poster. 

Thanks for the kind welcome back. & I will update you on here & ICMag & I'll check out the other forums mentioned. 

Juanbis - thanks for the links. Made things happen easily for me. 😁

• Like 3
Enlace al comentario

8 hours ago, juanbis said:

It is always better to arrive sooner and more with the desire you have. Welcome and a pleasure.

It is sir indeed. Its been a long time. But I have little worries about it. I grew many more plants before so 4 should be a easy way to get back into it. 

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad I'm back & glad to be here again. I ran many a plant. Sweetseeds I always got results. Never had a average plant as I said. Never had a problem with male flowers or pollen. & I'll never forget the black jack. Wow. 

• Like 2
Enlace al comentario

Righty ho lads.. I've been literally starting from scratch & it's not cheap. I'm amazed by some of these led lights but they cost a bomb. 

So I've gone with cheap & cheerful on the 600watt ballast, digital. Xrappy shade but sunmaster duel spec bulb. 80quid. 

I will be investing on the leds ASAP though as they outperform the hps?! I'm amazed. 

So budbox is 120x120x200.

I was going to do the aeroponic or dwc thing. But 4 pot set up is too much. So as I won't be there daily to feed them. 

I have gone for autopots & a mix of coco/perlite/michondria & am inch or so of clay pebbles with air dome at the bottom of each 12 or 15 litre pot. 

Fans are my concern. I want cheap but not junk. I used to use rvks. They the least noisy? & what mm outtake & intake would you recommend for the rent size & 600watt light? 

Would a 150mm outtake & 100mm Intake be enough. Or will I need to go 200mm/150mm outtake/intake? 

Once I got this stiff in you can call it currency because I'm growing some more sweetseeds fear again & dam did I have some amazing pictures. 

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Responder esta pregunta...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

Sweet Seeds®

Sobre nosotros
Aviso legal

Síguenos:

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Debe revisar los Términos de uso, Política de privacidad y las 📚 Reglas Hemos colocado cookies en su dispositivo para ayudar a mejorar este sitio web. Puede ajustar la configuración de las cookies, de lo contrario entendemos que esta todo correcto para continuar.